Princess sale or discount items?

UKWildcatCruiser

Does Princess ever have a sale on shore excursions/specialty dining/spa pass, etc?  My next cruise is Feb 2024 and just wondering if there is a benefit to waiting to book things (other than holding on to my money as long as possible).  I'm not too worried about things booking up as this is a Med cruise and totally off-season.  Don't expect it to be too full.

• Haha 1

In addition to selling out, it is not unusual for Princess to increase the price of some excursions.

Princess has had a 10% off sale on shore excursions on some cruises in the past. However, that is not a reason to wait. Go ahead and book. If the sale price is less than what you booked, you can always cancel and rebook.

It's been awhile since I've seen this (pre-pandemic). They had a 10% off sale on excursions on one of my cruises. The price had gone up more than 10% on several of my excursions, so I was better off staying with what I had. On one or two excursions, the price hadn't changed, so I cancelled and rebooked with the 10% off.

I don't remember seeing a sale on specialty dining. Sometimes they have had cruise sales that included specialty dining. I've never booked a spa, so I can't comment on that.