Courtesy Hold

tonyfall1

Hello,

I booked a Princess cruise over the weekend on a courtesy hold. I did not put any money down or give any payment information. I thought the hold was for only a day or two, but when I went in and looked at it, it said remaining balance was not due until 11/20/2023 or it will be cancelled. So now I am confused. I will probably call them tomorrow but just wondering if anyone else knows anything about this.

image.png.b09d933594a70f8c492efac543494226.png

Does it show that any payment was made? If not, it should have a statement the Deposit is due by a certain date. Double check under Invoice & Balance Due to see if it has applied a payment. If you had a Future Cruise Credit, it may have automatically applied it, even if you didn't ask it to.

• Like 1

It will disappear in couple days (courtesy hold has expiration date of about 3 days).  I typically have a couple courtesy holds during sales then decide in a day or 2 if I want to do cruise or not.

• Like 1

Thanks.. It shows that no payment was made. I just repeated the process and prior to finalizing the booking it does say we will courtesy hold this booking for you until 9/7. So I assume that is what is happening that it is a hold until 9/7. It just doesn't show it anywhere and I didn't get any emails or anything.