Carnival Venezia Feb 23 - Mar 3, 2024

jdog99

• 2 weeks later...

Hello jdog99! We're with you on the February sailing, still booked but somewhat anxious about the various Venezia complaints. I think this may be cruise # 17 for me, and my adult kids accompanying me are seasoned cruisers as well (31m and 27f).

I've sailed on many lines - from Cunard to Carnival - and know for certain that even a bad day at sea is better than a good day at work!!

What have YOU heard? Any concerns? My latest is inconsistent temps. If there's no AC in my cabin up on Deck 11, that would be a dealbreaker!

Edited by cruisinmelo
typo

Yes! We did a weekend Labor Day cruise on The Glory years ago;, two physical fights, thrown chairs and gang colors.

Yet have had some great Carnival cruises, along with many other lines over the years.

Lifetime New Yorker here - nothing like sailing out of New York!

• Host Kat changed the title to Carnival Venezia Feb 23 - Mar 3, 2024
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello All, happy to finally see a roll call. I’ll be traveling with my MIL. Very excited to get away. The best part is we haven’t told our families yet. Only 3 essential people know. It will be a true vacation with no interruptions. Can’t wait 🥳 They are all cruise fanatics and if they knew we’d have 15 people going with us again lol. Vacations are what you make of it. We’re trying to ignore reviews atm and just plan on having fun regardless of what we encounter. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2023 at 5:56 PM, klhiggi11 said:

Hello all, 

I'm excited to see this roll call. I'll be traveling solo on this cruise. I'm excited to see the ship. 

Greetings! I'll be traveling solo as well... my first time on Carnival after 10 loyal years with NCL! But after seeing the decor, the size, and the fact that it's leaving from Pier 88/90 in Manhattan, I decided to give it a try. This will be a purely experimental cruise for me... 🤣

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/31/2024 at 8:28 AM, MyMichelle74 said:

I'm on that sailing as well. This will be my 2nd time sailing. Does anyone know what themes they will be doing? I've read that they do different things at different times. 

Welcome! 

• Like 1

It is my understanding that there will be 3 themed nights.  The first formal night will have the Venetian masquerade theme.  A white party and an 80s themed party.  

• 2 weeks later...