Classic Suite on Star Breeze

rjp50

I saw a YouTube of a cabin tour of a classic suite on the Star Breeze.  It alluded to the notion that there is a deck right outside the forward facing windows that the public can walk by thus invading the privacy of those inside their cabin.  Is this true?

On a different topic, if we wanted a cabin with a walk-in shower as well as a balcony that we could sit out on with an unobstructed view, are we limited to the two mid-ship owner's suites?

The classic suites face a little used area on the bow of the ship. There is a hot tub there and a couple of chaise lounges. The windows are very tinted. I’ve never been able to see inside. Note that the bow area has a solid wall to waist height. Im not sure how that might impact the view

from the room, but it does make it somewhat blocked while sitting on the lounge chairs. 

One deck above are the forward owner’s suites. The breeze and the legend have a smallish outdoor balcony, while the pride has a much larger balcony. The balconies overlook the hot tub area described above.   Those cabins on the Pride have a walk in shower but no bathtub. I think ( but am not sure) that the legend and breeze have a combo shower/tub, so someone else would have to verify.

I have posted here on another thread a video of the forward Star Pride owner’s suite.

Pudgesmom, thanks for the clarification on the classic suite.  Yes, I have seen Youtube videos on the forward facing owner's suite on the Breeze and it showed a tub/shower combo which is regrettable from our perspective.  The showers that they put in for all the other cabins look so nice so I'm not sure why on their premium cabin they stayed with what I consider to be an old fashioned tub.

• Like 1