Seascape - 10 Sep 2023 - First Time MSC - Yacht Club Review

Hutcha

22 minutes ago, JAGR said:

Should only be one bottle per cabin.

We've stayed in YC three times (Divina) and never had even one 750ml bottle of liquor beyond a cheap sparkling wine. Beer, nuts, toblerone - yes. Will be on Seascape this winter. Do we request ahead of time or onboard?!

32 minutes ago, markwfpb said:

We've stayed in YC three times (Divina) and never had even one 750ml bottle of liquor beyond a cheap sparkling wine. Beer, nuts, toblerone - yes. Will be on Seascape this winter. Do we request ahead of time or onboard?!

Ask your Butler what you can get…we had a Liter of Grey Goose recently. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, markwfpb said:

I suspect that you were on Divina back in '19 or '20.  They still had the three airliner bottles in the fridge back then. The big bottle was introduced after COVID precautions were eased.  We got big bottles starting on our B2B in October of last year.  One bottle per week.

9 minutes ago, ajusaf said:

According to what my choices were it was all listed as 750ml

Wife and I were on Seaside just over 2 weeks ago, 7 night cruise, we were first offered Absolut, I told our Buster to forget that…next morning the Goose showed up..it was a liter for sure..we polished it off at my home Saturday..we drove to port, so easy to transport. 

We were in a regular YC Balcony cabin.  

3 hours ago, JAGR said:

I suspect that you were on Divina back in '19 or '20.  They still had the three airliner bottles in the fridge back then. The big bottle was introduced after COVID precautions were eased.  We got big bottles starting on our B2B in October of last year.  One bottle per week.

Yep, 2019, 2020 (end of feb right before shutdown) and March of this year.

I do remember the tiny bottles now that you mention it. Nothing this past March but we'll ask next time! 

Edited by markwfpb

10 hours ago, ajusaf said:

Are we ready?  Make sure you have everything you need for the trip. It’s going to be a great 15 days/14 night YC experience 

IMG_7472.jpeg

Aju, I think you are posting on the wrong thread. Go to https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2966206-msc-seascape-october-15-roll-call/

See you soon! Have you decided what color hat you will be wearing. 

• Like 1