Photo Packages Offered On-Board?

grobma

On my last cruise, I booked through a TA and one of the perks was a photo package that included every single photo I wanted on a jump drive. For my upcoming cruise, I booked directly with NCL and am sad to see that no such option exists prior to sailing (the digital files in the available packages are only those which you select to print). Does anyone know if they offer any packages onboard that might have access to more digital files? TIA!

There’s a bunch of different photo packages, some of which include digital copies. You can preview all the images to decide if you want order some or all and what format you want them in. I don’t know current pricing but there are usually a couple of promos run at various points in the cruise. 

• Like 1

Cell phones these days take great pictures. On the ship, you will find many people who will be happy to snap a photo or two. (Don't do that in a port).

Otherwise, anytime you see a photographer, get some shots. Go to the photo studio and check them out. Out of dozens and dozens of pics, we saw one we wanted. It cost $25. A photo package would have been a waste of money for us.