Are full menu details left in cabin daily?

casperthecat

1 hour ago, casperthecat said:

I think I read that Regent do not have an app so are daily menu options printed and left with the daily programme? Thank you.

If you have dietary concerns, Dining Services will put the Compass Rose menus on your door the night before so that you can identify the dishes you want and let them know. This is so the chefs can modify your choices if possible or warn you away if not possible. If you are booked for a specialty restaurant, that menu will also appear.

I would think that if you want those menus the night before, you could get on the distribution list, even without dietary concerns. Ask at the Dining Services desk when you board. Otherwise, the menus are available on the TV — breakfast and lunch menus in the morning, dinner menus by lunchtime.

• Like 1

If you have dietary concerns, they will leave for you the printed dinner menus for the restaurants the night before. They ask you to make and  return your choices by 10 am the next day. When you have a reservation in a specialty restaurant, you will only get the menu for that restaurant.

I am lactose intolerant, and this system on Regent has worked very well for me for a long time.

8 hours ago, casperthecat said:

No dietary restrictions, I just like seeing what’s on offer so I can look forward to it!

I often will pass by CR in the morning to take a snap of the lunch and dinner menus, left on a nearby table. It’s been about 10 months since my cruise on Mariner. I believe the dinner menus are available in the AM……

I agree, I love to salivate all day over my options!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, casperthecat said:

I think I read that Regent do not have an app so are daily menu options printed and left with the daily programme? Thank you.

I believe they will tell you if there is a special themed lunch buffet at the pool grill. (e.g. german or mexican items)