Haneda to Hyatt Regency Yokohama transportation

okpaddy

I am trying to discover the best ( most convenient ) transportation from the airport (1800 arrival) to the hotel. I should be travelling with a large mobility scooter and two or three suitcases. I've seen there is the Limo Bus, but I don't believe DW will be able to climb the stair/steps even if they could store the scooter underneath with the luggage. I am unsure if I should try trains with transfers, or simply hire a private van for direct transfer. Thank you in advance for any helpful suggestions you maybe able to offer. 

On 9/18/2023 at 12:23 PM, BruceMuzz said:

A taxi is your best bet.

The distance is not far and the fare is affordable.

I agree with @BruceMuzz recommendation to take a taxi, but suggest getting a wheelchair-accessible taxi as described in this article: https://wheelchairtraveling.com/tokyo-japan-wheelchair-accessible-taxis/. Given that we will be traveling with a mobility scooter and multiple suitcases, a wheelchair-accessible taxi service would likely be the most convenient transportation option. These taxis can accommodate both a scooter and other passengers or luggage, avoiding potential issues with stairs or multiple transfers on public transit. The information provided on wheelchair-accessible taxi services in Tokyo could help us easily arrange direct, point-to-point transportation from the airport to our hotel.