Event Line-up - Resilient Lady?

Kooper4411

Hi! Someone on this board pointed us towards the following link to see the line-up on Scarlet: https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com/api/v1/ext/ddp/5a3193a0af8e4c3fb714386b/2023-09-25#events

Has anyone come across a similar link for Resilient? I am on the Singapore to Sydney and would love to get an idea of what events there might be by looking at the other repositioning voyages (and am too impatient to wait until the 6th October 😆).

Edited by Kooper4411

• Kooper4411 changed the title to Event Line-up - Resilient Lady?
1 hour ago, Kooper4411 said:

This is a fun website to 'dream about' one's upcoming cruise but, be careful when making plans, as it's often inaccurate more than a week or 2 out. The app is far more accurate but a pain to use.

• Like 3

Major events appear in the app at 45 days out, then about two weeks before a few more but it won’t be exactly correct until the day before or even once onboard.

same applies for the link and the app.

no one has found that link for Resilient Lady. 

13 hours ago, Kooper4411 said:

I am on the Singapore to Sydney and would love to get an idea of what events there might be by looking at the other repositioning voyages (and am too impatient to wait until the 6th October 😆).

I'm in a suite on Singapore to Sydney cruise and they posted the event schedule for shows last week.  I have no idea what the best way to export it would be, but were you mainly curious about who the performers are, or the general timing of shows?

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Tralfaz1138 said:

I'm in a suite on Singapore to Sydney cruise and they posted the event schedule for shows last week.  I have no idea what the best way to export it would be, but were you mainly curious about who the performers are, or the general timing of shows?

Ooh of course, I forgot rockstars get early access! I was really just interested if they had much besides the standard resilient shows (Persephone, Another Rose, Mind Mangler, Miss Behave, Lola's Library) e.g. whether they have named the festival stage people or if there are movies being shown? Although I know it's fairly changeable at this stage. Definitely don't spend too long but if they have confirmed either of those that would be awesome! 😊 

You mentioned movies, but the only movie listing I saw was 8:00pm the first day in Bali saying "Big Screen Movie" in the Red Room (the only movie event I've seen listed).  Also worth noting that Scarlet Night is listed as the 28th, so the night after the stop in Darwin.  They also have a speaker on Indonesia the day before Bali and an "Aussie Talk" speaker the day before Darwin.

Most of the acts seem to be comedy where a few are also magicians, and one is a juggler.  The performers are:

Mind Mangler, Travis Jay, Neil Austin, Michael Connell, Michael Bennett, Tim Motley, Bare James (band), Ashley Fils-Aime, Martin Ralph, Dustin Monk & The Hustle (band), The Free Label (band)

The bands all perform at 10:30 in the manor, but the other acts generally have a pair of evening performances one night as well as one or two afternoon performances for most of them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tralfaz1138 said:

You mentioned movies, but the only movie listing I saw was 8:00pm the first day in Bali saying "Big Screen Movie" in the Red Room (the only movie event I've seen listed).  Also worth noting that Scarlet Night is listed as the 28th, so the night after the stop in Darwin.  They also have a speaker on Indonesia the day before Bali and an "Aussie Talk" speaker the day before Darwin.

Most of the acts seem to be comedy where a few are also magicians, and one is a juggler.  The performers are:

Mind Mangler, Travis Jay, Neil Austin, Michael Connell, Michael Bennett, Tim Motley, Bare James (band), Ashley Fils-Aime, Martin Ralph, Dustin Monk & The Hustle (band), The Free Label (band)

The bands all perform at 10:30 in the manor, but the other acts generally have a pair of evening performances one night as well as one or two afternoon performances for most of them.

Thanks so much - really cool that they have speakers on Indonesia and Australia especially.

18 hours ago, Tralfaz1138 said:

The Free Label (band)

you're in for a treat!  free label was the "house band" on my first VV in 2021, and they've been brought back to various ships every now and then as guest entertainers.  they're a funk band from canada!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _tacocat_ said:

you're in for a treat!  free label was the "house band" on my first VV in 2021, and they've been brought back to various ships every now and then as guest entertainers.  they're a funk band from canada!

Yeah, as I was going through the acts I did look up each band to play a song or two each had and I liked what I heard from them.  I'm looking forward to catching these acts.  (With 15 days there will be plenty of time to kill).