Applying Onboard Booking Certificate on Back to Back Cruises

osandomir

We have Onboard Booking Certificate that we’d like to apply on one of the Back to Back cruises. Anyone from their experience please tell me how it will work. Will it be possible to get both BTB discount and onboard booking discount for one of the cruises? I’ll ask our TA but also appreciate any information from experts on this board.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Osandomir,

This does not fully answer your question, but we recently used two Onboard Booking Certificates we purchased onboard in August 2023 on back-to-back cruises on the Allura in December 2025;  and we got the 5% back-to-back discount on both as well.

Cheers,

Greg of WildWanderers

19 hours ago, WildWanderers said:

Hi Osandomir,

This does not fully answer your question, but we recently used two Onboard Booking Certificates we purchased onboard in August 2023 on back-to-back cruises on the Allura in December 2025;  and we got the 5% back-to-back discount on both as well.

Cheers,

Greg of WildWanderers

Thank you. This is very helpful response.

5 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Chances are very highly likely that your B2B is also listed as a Grand Voyage and the FCC will be applied to the GV. While a few B2B still exist, they are a rarity now. 

No, ours are not combined in the GV. That is why I posted my question about B2B. And it’s more attractive to us to book them this way. BTW, the new 2025 release is showing many B2B sailings that aren’t the part of any GV.