More Room Photos And 360 Tours On The Crystal Website

Keith1010

Some very good news for those who like to see photos of the various suites and guest rooms. The renditions from the recent dry dock have been replaced with photos of the actual rooms. And you can see photos of the rooms redesigned in prior years and the classic rooms and there is quite a bit of 360 tours to view. I believe this will help many people to make informed decisions. You can get to this in various ways. One way is to pull up an itinerary that you are considering, click on details, scroll down to a room/suite and click on details, from there you will see the various types of rooms (redesigned, classic, etc.) and you can clici on 3D view or photos. I didn't look at each and every room so this could be a work in progress. If so, it is an excellent work in progress. 😀😀

Thanks to Patty for alerting me to this.

Cheers,

Keith
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I cannot remember, did the "single" cabins always have the bar area, with glasses on the wall? I don't remember that. (Nice change!) And I like the new look of the bathrooms.  Does anyone know if the "spirits from set menu" includes Beefeater (or what gin)?  Thanks for sharing!!

1 minute ago, njguy_south said:

I cannot remember, did the "single" cabins always have the bar area, with glasses on the wall? I don't remember that. (Nice change!) And I like the new look of the bathrooms.  Does anyone know if the "spirits from set menu" includes Beefeater (or what gin)?  Thanks for sharing!!

All the standard cabins had the bar function moved over from the desk to a new unit carved out of the closet.  It's kind of a controversial change, but it definitely has both plusses and minuses.

Haven't sailed on new Crystal yet so I'll let others comment on whether they hold you to specific spirits on the list now (unlike the past).

Vince

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, njguy_south said:

Just to add to Vince's post the former rooms didn't have the set up where it is.  It really looks nice but the downside is it took away some closet space. 

Not sure if you are held to what is on the menu or not.

Keith