Peanut butter Rum Question

pbrady

Sorry I am asking this here but my question goes to a specific island & I can't remember which island.  There a a rum factory & you walk into the building where there is a huge horseshoe shaped wooden table.  There is rum sampling around this horseshoe table.  They make a Peanut Butter rum that is fantastic.  If I remember correctly, it is not a creme rum.  You do not really tour the factory, it is mainly set up for sampling the various rums.  Can anyone help me remember which island this is?  Once I figure that out, I'll jump over to the Island's page to get an update.

Thanks so much!!

Found it -  The  rum distillery is in St. Lucia - St. Lucia Distillers. They brew a wide variety of rums. It is located in Rousseau Valley, about 30 or so minutes from the port. Yes, they do tastings after the tour, etc. You can look up everything about them at their website, just google them

image.png.45298ff7091aedfc9f7d1b089c9c0c14.png

Edited by pbrady

1 hour ago, Woody14 said:

the only place I remember seeing peanut butter rum was St Lucia but that was many years ago I don't remember the place or how they were set up however as all those places kind of blend together.

Woody,

Thanks for tracking it down for the OP.  😊