Venice Cruise Terminal

Abuckett

Can anyone who has taken a taxi (4 wheels, not water) to Venice Cruise Terminal for check in before being transferred to the ship in Fusina, explain how easy or difficult it is to find the Silversea check in. We will be staying near Piazza Roma but are not interested in taking public transport because of luggage. Thank you.

We were there last August and our hotel was very close to Piazza Roma. We had a porter to help with the luggage and took the People Move. You still need to walk about 300 meters to the terminal. But find Silversea is very easy. There was several indication.

22 minutes ago, Lirio said:

We were there last August and our hotel was very close to Piazza Roma. We had a porter to help with the luggage and took the People Move. You still need to walk about 300 meters to the terminal. But find Silversea is very easy. There was several indication.

Thank you

24 minutes ago, Lirio said:

Could you tell me which hotel you stayed at

On 9/29/2023 at 9:02 AM, Abuckett said:

Can anyone who has taken a taxi (4 wheels, not water) to Venice Cruise Terminal for check in before being transferred to the ship in Fusina, explain how easy or difficult it is to find the Silversea check in. We will be staying near Piazza Roma but are not interested in taking public transport because of luggage. Thank you.

My experience was last year: it was VERY easy to find the check in, my taxi dropped me right at the terminal entrance, porters took care of the bags it was seamless.

20 minutes ago, mchell810 said:

My experience was last year: it was VERY easy to find the check in, my taxi dropped me right at the terminal entrance, porters took care of the bags it was seamless.

Thank you so much

• Like 1