Inside cabins Arvia/Iona

amajaa

We have booked an inside cabin and I thought best to say initially twin beds although we normally have a double. The TA said we can always change it to double if we changed our mind. I said twin beds because I thought it would give us room in-between the beds, if you have a double there is normally only a small space each side in an inside room. Having seen a few pictures of inside cabins on Arvia, I'm wondering if we made the right choice and should I change it? 

We have just got the invoice and it says Bed Configuration - Twin - no convert. As we have booked a guarantee cabin does this mean a limited choice of cabin for them to pick from for us, as it appears to say we can't change to a double

Thoughts please? T I A 

11 minutes ago, amajaa said:

We have booked an inside cabin and I thought best to say initially twin beds although we normally have a double. The TA said we can always change it to double if we changed our mind. I said twin beds because I thought it would give us room in-between the beds, if you have a double there is normally only a small space each side in an inside room. Having seen a few pictures of inside cabins on Arvia, I'm wondering if we made the right choice and should I change it? 

We have just got the invoice and it says Bed Configuration - Twin - no convert. As we have booked a guarantee cabin does this mean a limited choice of cabin for them to pick from for us, as it appears to say we can't change to a double

Thoughts please? T I A 

Only thing can think of is some cabins may have beds that can’t be joined?I think you could ring for clarification. . Top tip if you do have singles have them so the two bedside tables are next to each other and the beds against wall. That gives an optical illusion of more space. I always have two singles configured like that. As a solo the spare is useful for keeping my bag and other stuff on.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Winifred 22 said:

Only thing can think of is some cabins may have beds that can’t be joined?I think you could ring for clarification. . Top tip if you do have singles have them so the two bedside tables are next to each other and the beds against wall. That gives an optical illusion of more space. I always have two singles configured like that. As a solo the spare is useful for keeping my bag and other stuff on.

Yes, thanks, that's what we have done on previous times that we have an inside. I wasn't sure if the insides on Arvia and Iona were a different shape. 

I wonder how many of these fixed single beds ones they have got then? 

7 minutes ago, amajaa said:

Yes, thanks, that's what we have done on previous times that we have an inside. I wasn't sure if the insides on Arvia and Iona were a different shape. 

I wonder how many of these fixed single beds ones they have got then? 

No idea and other than ring up I don’t know how you can check.