JS 8172 on Enchantment

Don't think I have a picture. I had a JS last year on the Enchantment, aft, but one deck lower. I'll dig through old pics to see if I have one. They are identical.

We will always try to book an aft balcony. You get 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a small table, with room to spare. I didn't feel hardly any movement. It's a very quiet cabin, too. You may notice a bit of vibration, but it didn't bother us at all. What are your concerns? We would definately book that cabin again.

Nancy

Junobeach - thanks for the information. We have three JS afts together for a family cruise. Glad to know it's a great room. I would love to see the pictures if you have some. Is there a way of opening the dividers on the balcony giving us one long one?

I have read in other posts that it's possible to remove the dividers, but no one has ever been able to do this (that I have found). One poster stated that she worked on it a whole cruise, and everybody said talk to someone else, and no one seemed to be the one to do it. I would ask your cabin steward if they have ever done this, and if you don't get safisfactory answers, go right to the head of housekeeping. Good luck

We have connecting balconies on the Mariner in Nov and will attempt to do the same thing.

Nancy

Archived