Thermal spa reservation help

ravenjls

I am in a penthouse suite on the royal princess.  I originally thought the enclave thermal spa was included until I read the fine print and noticed the royal princess is not.  When I went to book the thermal suite I selected myself and added it to cart.  When I went back to get my husband the pass it says he is reserved but it only shows my name when I go to pay not both of us.  I am so confused! (The price is 299 for a 13 day cruise if this helps).

47 minutes ago, ravenjls said:

I am in a penthouse suite on the royal princess.  I originally thought the enclave thermal spa was included until I read the fine print and noticed the royal princess is not.  When I went to book the thermal suite I selected myself and added it to cart.  When I went back to get my husband the pass it says he is reserved but it only shows my name when I go to pay not both of us.  I am so confused! (The price is 299 for a 13 day cruise if this helps).

We had to select one passenger and then paid, then we selected the other passenger and paid when we reserved for our 12 Day cruise.  The price was $299 per passenger for our cruise.

Once you have paid, the reservation for the 12 Day Thermal Suite Cruise Pass will show on your Travel Summary for each passenger.

Edited by Abercrombie2019
  • Like 1

We always get the thermal spa and have never founded it crowded.  I’ve been hearing different lately, let us know.   We usually don’t even use it until 7pm or so….enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1