more info on free credits

Hi all

for a complete beginner on the whole cruising thing can someone please take 2 seconds to advise me about getting credits for cruise bookings made in February. We have booked majesty of Seas for 10th April 06 on the 12th Feb. 06. Would you all think that I would be entitled to a credit and if so what coupon number do I need to apply with

Am so excited about this my first cruise. Susan:D

Hi all

for a complete beginner on the whole cruising thing can someone please take 2 seconds to advise me about getting credits for cruise bookings made in February. We have booked majesty of Seas for 10th April 06 on the 12th Feb. 06. Would you all think that I would be entitled to a credit and if so what coupon number do I need to apply with

Am so excited about this my first cruise. Susan:D

I am not sure what credits you are referring to. After your first cruise is over you can go to the Crown and Anchor Society on RCI's website and register. Then you will be given a credit for the cruise you have taken. It has nothing to do with coupons.

I am not sure what credits you are referring to. After your first cruise is over you can go to the Crown and Anchor Society on RCI's website and register. Then you will be given a credit for the cruise you have taken. It has nothing to do with coupons.

You could also choose to fill iout a Crown and Anchor application while you are on board and RCCL will process it and send you your C&A numbers within 6-8 weeks - and it will be attatched to the appropriate amount of credits for the sailing that you took.

Sometimes this is a lot easier to fill it out on board than trying to remember the details fo the trip (dates, reservation number, etc) after you have gotten home.

After you become a Crown and Anchor member you will start to revieve the Crown and Anchor magazine - which will have great coupons for $$ saving on selected cruises. Every now and then you will recieve coupons in the mail for you and for a "friend" to save some $$ if you book any cruise between a certain windw of dates. Not to mention the savings booklets and souveniers that you will recieve when youare on board.

It's really wrth the time!

Happy Sailing!

Hmmmm....I think you might be referring to this:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=314735

Read the thread; there's lots of good info about the coupon.

Like the other posters say, be sure to sign up for your Crown and Anchor membership. Go to the Loyalty Ambassador on board the ship and do it while you're on your cruise. Speeds up the process a little.

Archived