Amending Cunard Flights

SwankPooch

I will be a first-timer on Cunard (Queen Anne) and would like to know the procedures of booking Cunard flights online by myself.  Can I modify the flights prior to final payment? 

Another unrelated question is that I comprehend that coach transfer is included from London to Southampton if I reserve hotel accommodations with Cunard. Had I taken the complimentary coach transfer, would the timing be sufficient in regards to first group for boarding?

‘Thanks.

• Host Hattie changed the title to Amending Cunard Flights

Since no one else has replied yet, I'll get things started with the caveat that I've never booked flights or hotels with Cunard.

As far as I know, there is no facility to book flights online for a US booking. My understanding is that's done over the phone with a call to Cunard Customer Service. Here's a link to the Cunard page describing their Cunard CompleteAir Program. This includes information about flight change flexibility.

https://www.cunard.com/en-us/the-cunard-experience/cunard-completeair

By the way, I don't see Cunard providing the option to add any London hotels while making a booking for 2024 on their Cunard US website. You can add New York hotels (if sailing from/to New York) but I'm not seeing where you can add London hotels (if sailing from/to Southampton). Not sure what's up with that. I presume that would also need to be arranged via a call to Customer Service.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 3