NCL Tampa Priority Boarding

RedRover96

Any cruisers from past NCL Tampa cruising have any experience with Priority Boarding? Long story short our Specialty Dining got messed up and we lost our Teppanyaki dinners, finally got them fixed.  However with my initial frustration I bought priority access to board early so I could get on board and book Teppanyaki.  However after reading some reviews and videos, I'm not sure it's worth the $'s since those reservations are fixed and to be honest the other perks don't really excite us. Apparently from port to port some say it's worthwhile to help skip the lines and others not so much.

RedRover

49 minutes ago, RedRover96 said:
Any cruisers from past NCL Tampa cruising have any experience with Priority Boarding? Long story short our Specialty Dining got messed up and we lost our Teppanyaki dinners, finally got them fixed.  However with my initial frustration I bought priority access to board early so I could get on board and book Teppanyaki.  However after reading some reviews and videos, I'm not sure it's worth the $'s since those reservations are fixed and to be honest the other perks don't really excite us. Apparently from port to port some say it's worthwhile to help skip the lines and others not so much.

RedRover

If ye other perks of Priority Access don’t interest you…and you got your reservations for Teppanyaki booked, I would tell you to cancel.  Last May we bought Priority Access on Prima and it was a total waste of $179 (?).  Just my opinion.

Edited by laudergayle
  • Like 1

Thanks, we have a 14 night out of Tampa on Jade with only 2 tender ports, one is GSC and the other we have a excursion booked with NCL so should have an easy off.  What a spa deal 🙃, the treats??? and breakfast, I like my breakfast hot not luke warm @ best, so think I'll get my money back.

Thanks,

RedRover

• Like 1