Celebrity Constellation ("Connie") - Dec 10, 2023 - 12 Night - Ultimate Caribbean & The Americas

movedeast

Hi everyone.  Ray and Steve from the New York area looking forward to our first cruise on Connie and to ports in the southern Caribbean. The itinerary looks fantastic. We're big fans of Celebrity's vacations having made many lifelong friends.  This is our first cruise since 2019.  We are very excited to get away and relax.  See you in the Solarium!   Let us know if you plan to be on board.

• Like 1

Hey there, Ray and Steve! Thom and Brian here, from Ontario, Canada. I was going to start a roll call for this cruise, but glad to see that you got it going! If I'm not mistaken, this cruise starts on December 10, right?

What are your plans for shore excursions? I have not started looking into them yet. If you are interested in doing private tours, as opposed to ship tours, let me know!

Thom

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2023 at 12:32 AM, tjunmin said:

Hey there, Ray and Steve! Thom and Brian here, from Ontario, Canada. I was going to start a roll call for this cruise, but glad to see that you got it going! If I'm not mistaken, this cruise starts on December 10, right?

What are your plans for shore excursions? I have not started looking into them yet. If you are interested in doing private tours, as opposed to ship tours, let me know!

Thom

Hi Thom and Brian!  Sorry for the delay in response.  We look forward to meeting you onboard.  You are right... we depart on the 10th.  I'll try to update the roll call title.  We'll be arriving in Tampa on December 9... that date stuck in my mind.  Thanks for asking the question about shorex.  Steve and I haven't dug into those details yet.  Please let us know what looks interesting to you.

• Like 1

• CC Help Michell changed the title to Celebrity Constellation ("Connie") - Dec 10, 2023 - 12 Night - Ultimate Caribbean & The Americas
On 12/5/2023 at 7:11 PM, tjunmin said:

Hello there, @M5Jeffrey. How was the search for great pre-cruise nightlife and accommodations in Tampa?

Canceled JW Marriott and booked at AC Hotel. Likely to bed early rather than any nightlife!  Anxious for some serious R&R on the ship.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2023 at 8:08 PM, tjunmin said:

@movedeast and @M5Jeffrey Hey there, boys! Brian and I would like to provide an opportunity for us to meet at the beginning of the cruise and get to know each other better. We'd like to invite you for a glass of wine tomorrow (December 10) at 3:30 PM at our cabin (6142). Hope to see you there!

Thank you Brian & Thom for your incredible hospitality!  

• Like 1