Emerald Benefits for Glass of Wine

Hi all, 

I have a question regarding the benefits for drinks I'm seeing for Emerald level members on the Crown & Anchor page. 

The first benefit listen under the Drinks and Dining heading says : 50% off glass wine/beer/soda (2 coupons per sailing) Note1 after it is saying 50% off purchase of glass of wine, beer, soda This offer can be redeemed twice per sailing.  Ok seems pretty self explanatory. 

Now.... 3 discounts below that the next benefit says: Discount on any glass of wine/beer/ or soda. Note 3 after that says a onetime discount per sailing will be applied for a glass of wine. beer or soda. (we're emerald so it would be 10% for the glass)

Not sure why there would need to be both of these benefits? Shouldn't it be one or the other, or am I missing something?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, runner2013 said:

Hi all, 

I have a question regarding the benefits for drinks I'm seeing for Emerald level members on the Crown & Anchor page. 

The first benefit listen under the Drinks and Dining heading says : 50% off glass wine/beer/soda (2 coupons per sailing) Note1 after it is saying 50% off purchase of glass of wine, beer, soda This offer can be redeemed twice per sailing.  Ok seems pretty self explanatory. 

Now.... 3 discounts below that the next benefit says: Discount on any glass of wine/beer/ or soda. Note 3 after that says a onetime discount per sailing will be applied for a glass of wine. beer or soda. (we're emerald so it would be 10% for the glass)

Not sure why there would need to be both of these benefits? Shouldn't it be one or the other, or am I missing something?

Thanks

you get 2 drinks at 50% off then you can get a third drink at 10% off

• Like 1

Not that it adds to the answer provided, but just an opportunity to rant that this perk is exactly the same for Gold and and Platinum members.  What's the benefit to having reached Emerald status? Absolutely nothing. You would think Royal could at least allow the 50% discount off any alcoholic drink (not just beer/wine), to somehow differentiate having reached a new benefits level.