Cruise from Barbados

Sorry to bore everyone but I can find no info on the Marella site . Do I need to fill in any forms to enter Barbados and do I need an ESTA to go to Puerto Rico and the US virgin isles? The cruise begins 8th Feb thanks for all replies 

On 11/5/2023 at 7:22 PM, lionstc said:

Sorry to bore everyone but I can find no info on the Marella site . Do I need to fill in any forms to enter Barbados and do I need an ESTA to go to Puerto Rico and the US virgin isles? The cruise begins 8th Feb thanks for all replies 

Here's a link to the Barbados government website for the entry form: 

Barbados - Online Customs & Immigration Portal (travelform.gov.bb)

For the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, you will need a current ESTA. You can apply or update, email address and address in USA only, your ESTA at the official US government website:   Official ESTA Application Website, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (dhs.gov)  FYI there are a LOT of 3rd party websites that offer help for large fees so make sure you use the official website!

FYI If you have been to Cuba in the last few years you can't get an ESTA and will have to get a tourist visa. There will probably be an US Immigration Inspection when you get to Puerto Rico.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/6/2023 at 5:37 PM, rickpo said:

You will have to fill in a Barbados immigration form which is done online from 72 hours before arrival.

This is actually not needed despite TUI suggesting so on the website. I was trying to do this online last year but their website was not working, so I googled and it seemed you can do paper version, so relaxed. But then you just go directly to a bus and then ship and no one asked for anything to be filled in!

Only during a day's stay between two 7 day cruises back to back from Barbados they asked for passports to be scanned by immigration authorities that came aboard the ship and that's it...

• 4 weeks later...