Problem with Monarch Queen review

I am planning to take a land tour and Danube river cruise in May on Gate 1 Monarch Queen.  One of your reviewers said in 2017 the ship looked dated and was very critical.  Then I read elsewhere this ship was only built in 2016!  Your editors may want to delete that clearly false review.  Thanks

On 10/24/2023 at 6:23 PM, High Point Cruiser said:

I am planning to take a land tour and Danube river cruise in May on Gate 1 Monarch Queen.  One of your reviewers said in 2017 the ship looked dated and was very critical.  Then I read elsewhere this ship was only built in 2016!  Your editors may want to delete that clearly false review.  Thanks

Hello @High Point Cruiser

Thank you for the information. However, posting it on the boards does no good. The review editors will not see your post. I have moved your new topic/thread from the TEST FORUM to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. It is the forum where members find technical help in regard to using the Cruise Critic message board software.

Please note the following from the bottom of the Tips for writing a review pop-up on the Write a Review page in the top blue bar on Cruise Critic pages:

Questions/comments/suggestions/concerns? We're here to help! Write to us at: reviews@cruisecritic.com

Please send your email containing the link to the review or a screenshot showing the title of the review and the author's name from your correct Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please click here: How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address

If no reply within a reasonable length of time, please note the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Again, please send your email containing the information requested above to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com from your correct Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. 

Hope this will be helpful and thanks again for the information!

Happy sails,

Host Kat