Specialty Dining Package - Book with App Once Onboard?

JetJock_YHZ

I've purchased a 3-meal Specialty Dining Package for use on Celebrity Apex's transatlantic cruise, November 5th, 2023. I realize you have to wait until you are onboard to book and everything I've read indicates you have to book directly in person or by phone. 

My question is, can you use the app to book a pre-purchased dining reservation once on board?

We too booked a multiple night pkge, from what I have been reading on other threads, is on Embarkation day go to Oceanview Cafe or one of the Specialty Restaurants and book all nights at once, there are suppose to be tables set up to sign up. I want to see whats available without having to go back and forth between Restaurants on the App.

Let me know how you make out in regards using the App.pls. 

You can use the app BUT often the phone/specialty dining concierge may have additional times that aren't showing available on the app.   During my last cruise there was someone at a table next to guest services who could sell you additional dining nights and also help you with reservations.