Dress Code and Theme Schedules for 2024

bluemarble

The 2024 Dress Code and Theme Schedules are now complete!

One caveat is that I don't believe the schedules are correct for the two new 7-night Queen Elizabeth cruises Q434N and Q434P to Tasmania which were added to replace the 14-night cruise Q434 to New Zealand. It looks like the dress code and theme schedules for those two 7-night Tasmania cruises were simply carried over from that 14-night New Zealand cruise. I have made note of that in the margin of the Queen Elizabeth document.

If you are on either of these Tasmania cruises and are seeing updated schedules which differ from what I have documented, please let me know which evenings are scheduled for gala evenings and what themes (if any) are scheduled on those evenings.

Q434N: 27 Nov-4 Dec 2024, Tasmania

Q434P: 4 Dec-11 Dec 2024, Tasmania

• Like 1

1 hour ago, e&mcruise said:

any indication of when 2025 dress codes might be released?

I have some of the dress code and theme schedules for early 2025. Looks like they have been released for voyages through about March-April 2025. That includes QA's 2025 World Voyage, QV's 2025 South America voyage, QM2's early 2025 Caribbean and Canaries cruises, and QE's 2025 Australia season as well as some of her early 2025 Japan season. I've started documents for 2025 and may post the pieces I have so far in a few weeks.

As far as the bulk of the dress code and theme schedules for 2025, based on prior years we might expect Cunard to release those schedules sometime around the October-November timeframe.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bluemarble said:

I have some of the dress code and theme schedules for early 2025. Looks like they have been released for voyages through about March-April 2025. That includes QA's 2025 World Voyage, QV's 2025 South America voyage, QM2's early 2025 Caribbean and Canaries cruises, and QE's 2025 Australia season as well as some of her early 2025 Japan season. I've started documents for 2025 and may post the pieces I have so far in a few weeks.

As far as the bulk of the dress code and theme schedules for 2025, based on prior years we might expect Cunard to release those schedules sometime around the October-November timeframe.

Thanks bluemarble. We are on the hunt for info on the QM2 Tas in May so guess we will have to wait a little longer for planning that aspect of our trip.