Ocho Rios w/ 9 Year Old

MistyRo76

Hello! I am looking at a mother/daughter cruise next fall break and Ocho Rios will be one of our stops. I've done a lot of the points of interest in Ocho Rios already (Dunn's River Falls, Blue Hole, River Tubing, Ziplining, Mystic Mountain, Horseback Riding, Scotchies) but it's been quite a while since I've been here (probably 2017 was my last visit). Last time my kiddo was 3 and we did Blue Hole. The guides were great and held her and walked her across the more difficult parts of the hiking and held her while we jumped. She did do one of the smaller jumps with me though! And seemed to love it! 

Trying to figure out what to do with her this trip to OR! 

Are there are any private tour companies that offer dolphin encounters? I see our cruiseline (Carnival) offers a dolphin excursion), but would prefer to book through a private tour company if able. My daughter swam with stingrays on our last cruise and is dying to swim with dolphins. Would love to combine this with either a trip to the falls or Blue Hole if possible. 

Also, considering the possibility of just having a fun beach day at a resort. Resorts for a Day offers the RUI for a day pass. Are there any others we should look at? All-inclusive preferred w/ pools/waterslides and beach access. 

Thanks!