Spa Pass policy question

NoVaCruiser60

New to Celebrity, doing the transatlantic route on Silhouette in April. I see an offering to buy a 10 or 13 day Spa pass. How does a 10 day pass work on a 13 day cruise? Does it "start" the first time I use it, or the first day of the cruise? Does it run for 10 consecutive days, or is it for ten days of use (non-consecutive)? I can see getting the cheaper alternative (I don't need to access the spa EVERY day), but it all depends upon how flexible the pass is. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, NoVaCruiser60 said:

New to Celebrity, doing the transatlantic route on Silhouette in April. I see an offering to buy a 10 or 13 day Spa pass. How does a 10 day pass work on a 13 day cruise? Does it "start" the first time I use it, or the first day of the cruise? Does it run for 10 consecutive days, or is it for ten days of use (non-consecutive)? I can see getting the cheaper alternative (I don't need to access the spa EVERY day), but it all depends upon how flexible the pass is. Any ideas?

It would be consecutive days from the day you activate it at the Spa reception desk.