MSC Winter 23/24 single supplement deals?

mike_maple

Hi folks,

Last year in March, a friend and I took a trip on the Virtuosa on the Northern Pearls route, benefitting from a deal on a certain cruise website, plus the price dropped about a month before the cruise, and particularly the 20% single supplement that they were running last year (up to May I think it was).  

We'd like to go again this year on the Euribia, as there are other places we'd like to visit from the same ports. I assumed it was a yearly thing, dropping the suppliment to fill up cabins, but there's no sign at the moment of them doing this, nor for that matter P&O.  Has anyone heard anything regarding this, perhaps they feel they don't need to do this anymore.  Or maybe it gets actioned later in the season...

Thanks!

Mike

Edited by mike_maple

Lots of very low single supplments on the Euribia I have seen.  While we are not supposed to name websites the one previously referenced has a very robust search engine for solo deals.  There was a Euribia out of  Southampton and/or Le Havre for $298 USD for the 7 nighter as of a few days ago!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Morgsmom said:

Lots of very low single supplments on the Euribia I have seen.  While we are not supposed to name websites the one previously referenced has a very robust search engine for solo deals.  There was a Euribia out of  Southampton and/or Le Havre for $298 USD for the 7 nighter as of a few days ago!

CruisePlum is allowed to be mentioned as it is not a TA site and does not sell cruises. It is strictly informational and you still have to go elsewhere to actually book.

• Thanks 1