Do upgrade offers change?

Eno

My cruise isn't until 2025 so didn't pay to upgrade anything yet. When I booked received the free at sea package.  I was logged in and noticed that I now only have 4 upgrade offers and not 5.  They removed the bundled package that included - Premium Plus Beverage Package, 2 Additional Specialty Dining, Unlimted Wi-Fi and More Shore Excursions.  I now only have 4 upgrade offers - individual upgrades.  I know I want to upgrade to the Premium Plus Beverage package and was thinking might go with the bundle for the two extra specialty dining and the $50.00 shore excursion credit for the 2nd person I would have made use of, not too concerned about the internet but would be nice.  Well, logged back in later to check something and all 5 offers were back. If I were to purchase now, would I be charged for them now or does it just to on my cruise total?  

Do they usually remove/change/change the price of upgrades?  

11 minutes ago, Eno said:

My cruise isn't until 2025 so didn't pay to upgrade anything yet. When I booked received the free at sea package.  I was logged in and noticed that I now only have 4 upgrade offers and not 5.  They removed the bundled package that included - Premium Plus Beverage Package, 2 Additional Specialty Dining, Unlimted Wi-Fi and More Shore Excursions.  I now only have 4 upgrade offers - individual upgrades.  I know I want to upgrade to the Premium Plus Beverage package and was thinking might go with the bundle for the two extra specialty dining and the $50.00 shore excursion credit for the 2nd person I would have made use of, not too concerned about the internet but would be nice.  Well, logged back in later to check something and all 5 offers were back. If I were to purchase now, would I be charged for them now or does it just to on my cruise total?  

Do they usually remove/change/change the price of upgrades?  

If you do it yourself online you will have to pay now. Contact your PCC or TA and have them add it. It won’t be due until final payment.

Ah, website glitch... They need a new IT Testing Manager (just retired a couple of years ago from that and don't miss it). I don't have a TA or PCC, did the booking online.  I wasn't planning a cruise and was looking for a friend.  Then became interested in a 9 night cruise leaving from Barcelona on the breakaway in  May 2025.  Booked a few months ago on a whim as can always cancel but the more research I do I really like this cruise.  Didn't know how often they change upgrade offers or if they ever do, can't foresee if there would be a price increase or not and can't foresee if the Canadian dollar will go up or down.  Have a small deposit on the cruise and if I do decided to book the upgrades guess they would be refundable to if I had to cancel.

Free at Sea Plus (the bundled package) hasn't gone up in price since it was unveiled more than a year ago. I would almost bet money that if it is continued to be offered, that it will go up in price. If you're able to afford it, I would recommend you call NCL. When you call them ask to upgrade to Free at Sea Plus at $49/day/person or $42/day/person (if solo). You can always cancel it later on and get a refund, up to a few days before sailing. This will lock in the price now. 

I also imagine WiFi (with rollout of Starlink across fleet) will go up. Same goes for Premium Plus beverage package. Nothing is going to go down in price. Good luck and enjoy the many dreams you'll have of your future cruise!