Onboard Casita Rental

Hi everyone!! We are a month out from our family holiday cruise on Freedom OTS and have a quick question. 

We are booked in a 2 bedroom family suite on Freedom and curious if there are already pre-reserved suite casita's around the pool for suite guests or if it would be worth booking one (they are on "sale" right now) or if there are complimentary ones already dedicated to suite guests. We are not planning on leaving the ship during our Nassau stop over and was going to sort of treat this day like a "day at sea" so we would be spending quite a bit of time in the casita. 

2 hours ago, mandyleighflies said:

Hi everyone!! We are a month out from our family holiday cruise on Freedom OTS and have a quick question. 

We are booked in a 2 bedroom family suite on Freedom and curious if there are already pre-reserved suite casita's around the pool for suite guests or if it would be worth booking one (they are on "sale" right now) or if there are complimentary ones already dedicated to suite guests. We are not planning on leaving the ship during our Nassau stop over and was going to sort of treat this day like a "day at sea" so we would be spending quite a bit of time in the casita. 

Unfortunately they are not complimentary for suite guests

• Like 1

I went ahead and rented one for our port day. I will let y'all know how it goes! They have a BF sale right now and it was only $100 for the day rental. It includes our own server, the casita and two beach chairs, water bottles, towels, etc. I figured at the least, we will have a dedicated "home port" for the kids to find my mom and myself and we won't have to worry about fighting for deck space by the pool. 

• Like 2