Constellation TA 10/31/2025

jerseygirl3

Celebrity has very good-size interiors on their ships, with usually a loveseat or big chair. I've been on many on deck 7-8 and that's my favorite spot, since on Decks 2-3 you get noise from atrium music (you can also get it if an upper-level cabin is near the atrium). Eclipse going from Barcelona-FLL on Oct 30 2025 is actually $400 or so, $30/nt for an inside, so I booked that last night, as well as going from FLL-London in March 2025 for $35/nt. I'm going solo, and they actually were giving a rare reduced single supplement, so it ended up $650-750 for the cruises. What I like about Celebrity transatlantic cruises, apart from the Sky lounge and protected Solarium, is the shorter itineraries with fewer consecutive sea days, usually 4-5 max between stops. 

Just now, rj59 said:

Celebrity has very good-size interiors on their ships, with usually a loveseat or big chair. I've been on many on deck 7-8 and that's my favorite spot, since on Decks 2-3 you get noise from atrium music (you can also get it if an upper-level cabin is near the atrium). Eclipse going from Barcelona-FLL on Oct 30 2025 is actually $400 or so, $30/nt for an inside, so I booked that last night, as well as going from FLL-London in March 2025 for $35/nt. I'm going solo, and they actually were giving a rare reduced single supplement, so it ended up $650-750 for the cruises. What I like about Celebrity transatlantic cruises, apart from the Sky lounge and protected Solarium, is the shorter itineraries with fewer consecutive sea days, usually 4-5 max between stops. 

That's a great price, but we're doing Oasis from Barcelona 10/2024, so we prefer leaving from Rome in 2025. 

Just now, Maid Marion 2 said:

Hi,

We were in cabin 6905 on Celebrity Infinity.  This is directly below.  Our cabin was larger.  So handy for the Elevators  Would book this cabin again.  I have attached a few photos of our cabin.

PXL_20230603_101443829.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

PXL_20230603_101453053.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

PXL_20230603_101458696.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

PXL_20230603_101503827.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Thanks for the photos!