Constellation

robing

It is interesting that no-one seems to have commented that the camera on Constellation still shows Barbados late last week when the ship has been to other places and should have been in Philipsburg today.

I agree, fix the camera. We've been watching the Constellation because we're sailing out of N.J. in April. Plus they will be arriving at the New Jersey Port soon & I'd like to see them come in.....so......please fix the camera.

Guest THE EDS

We, too are sailing tomorrow can't wait am going to check the bridge cam now to see how rough the water is CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW

THE EDS

I live in Charleston, SC and work on East Bay St. near the port, and when I was coming home yesterday (Fri) I saw the Constellation.

Wow, what a beautiful ship!

Well anyways, when I went home I went to look at the web camera to see it, and it showed a picture of the Cooper River Bridge here in town.. so as of yesterday it was updated. Haven't checked it today though...

I, too, sent an email to Celebrity. And I'm glad to see it's back!!:) since I'm sailing on Sunday, I wanted to watch when it comes into Bayonne.
Hi Nancy,

I can't wait to watch her sail out of Bayonne!!! You're welcome to freeze standing next to me.

We, too are sailing tomorrow can't wait am going to check the bridge cam now to see how rough the water is CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW

THE EDS

I checked a little while ago. It looks a little less smooth than it looked this morning.

Where have you been? We have a very active thread on the roll call board. Hope you will be at the CC party on Monday (?)

Archived