Medallion Accessory with Premiere Package

schmenge

We have a Premier package and I am able to order my medallion with the option for an accessory. I saw that some accessories may be complimentary with our package, but it is not clear which ones and the online app is showing a cost. Could you please give me some guidance? Thanks. 

41 minutes ago, schmenge said:

We have a Premier package and I am able to order my medallion with the option for an accessory. I saw that some accessories may be complimentary with our package, but it is not clear which ones and the online app is showing a cost. Could you please give me some guidance? Thanks. 

The APP when ordering your Medallion should recognize you have the Premier package and automatically include in your order the ‘included/free’ accessory. It is currently a ‘clip’ in an exclusive color(royal blue) to the Premier package. If you go to the Princess website and review the packages, when you scroll down what is included with Premier, it shows a stripped clip. 

You can order any other accessories, but you do not receive any discount or credit if you do not want the ‘clip’. 

I believe on the ship at the Ocean Front location where you can purchase Medallion accessories, similar clips in different colors are priced about $8 to give you an ideal of the value of the included accessory with the Premier package.

6 hours ago, wallyj said:

The APP when ordering your Medallion should recognize you have the Premier package and automatically include in your order the ‘included/free’ accessory. It is currently a ‘clip’ in an exclusive color(royal blue) to the Premier package. If you go to the Princess website and review the packages, when you scroll down what is included with Premier, it shows a stripped clip. 

You can order any other accessories, but you do not receive any discount or credit if you do not want the ‘clip’. 

I believe on the ship at the Ocean Front location where you can purchase Medallion accessories, similar clips in different colors are priced about $8 to give you an ideal of the value of the included accessory with the Premier package.

I can confirm Wallyj is correct. Having just came off the Grand last month and that's what we were offered too - there were three different colours available. So we paid to purchase the sports watch band - there was no 10% discount for elite either in case anyone enquires - as they get that asked all the time they told me.