Millie in Malaga

willieg

How far is it to walk from where the Millie docks to the location of buses and cabs? DH is a slow walker and I seem to remember that someone said that there are steps to climb. We will have a WC, but won't use it unless it is necessary.

We are not going to the Alhambra so we need some suggestions of great ways to see the city.

How far is it to walk from where the Millie docks to the location of buses and cabs? DH is a slow walker and I seem to remember that someone said that there are steps to climb. We will have a WC, but won't use it unless it is necessary.

Hi, Willieg - We were in Malaga last November during the Transatlantic cruise. We took the Alhambra tour so we boarded our bus right next to the ship, but I'll try to remember the layout. The ship docked all the way out on a quay that was flat and paved, and had a sidewalk back toward the gate. There was also a tall sea wall along side the quay/sidewalk that would protect you from wind or spray. It was a little far, perhaps 1/4 mile?

I don't remember whether taxis were allowed up to the ship itself. If not, there were certainly taxis near the gate.

Driving through it the city seemed nice; lots of tree-lined streets and shops in areas.

Archived