Port Everglades Parking

Cokernut7

I have read good reviews regarding Park N Go at Port Everglades. I want to reserve but was told not to prepay online (there is a discount to prepay) as we will get a better discount if presenting our AAA card when we arrive. I was told $10.50 per day if AAA. Does anyone know if this is accurate? 

Dunno, right now prepaying shows up at $105 for our Feb 3-11 cruise in Ft L, but it says paying on arrival would be $130.

$10.50 per day would be $84. Cannot imagine a AAA discount of that amount. Who told you?

Most importantly, you won't have a reservation. Where will you park if they say they are full? The difference (unless you are on a B2B or more) is minimal in the larger picture of your cruise total.

14 hours ago, mayleeman said:

Dunno, right now prepaying shows up at $105 for our Feb 3-11 cruise in Ft L, but it says paying on arrival would be $130.

$10.50 per day would be $84. Cannot imagine a AAA discount of that amount. Who told you?

Most importantly, you won't have a reservation. Where will you park if they say they are full? The difference (unless you are on a B2B or more) is minimal in the larger picture of your cruise total.

I was told to make the reservation but just select pay onsite. I now have my reservation. I called again yesterday and got a different person at Park N Go and was told the same thing… $10.50 per day if AAA member. Make the reservation but do not prepay in order to get that discounted rate. I was also told they offer a military discount but we are not military. 

14 hours ago, cruisinghawg said:

Park N Go is really the best option in FLL!!!! 2 thumbs up!! Oh and prepay as you already know is much cheaper.

Yes, but in order to get the AAA discount I was told do NOT prepay. Just make the reservation. When arriving and showing the AAA membership it will be $10.50 per day. I called and got a completely different person and was told the same thing. They also offer a military discount but we are not military. Thanks!