Pool at Silver Cove GSC?

wildcatwmn

I hope so! The prices went up on Silver Cove compared to when we went in October 2022. We paid for a lagoon villa, and only three were in use, including ours, so it was mega empty. I think it was $750 or maybe $799 before the $50 off. Now it's $949 before the $50 off. I really appreciated a mega quiet beach day and the delicious buffet, but I feel like a pool would justify the price increase.

2 hours ago, rbxlady said:

I hope so! The prices went up on Silver Cove compared to when we went in October 2022. We paid for a lagoon villa, and only three were in use, including ours, so it was mega empty. I think it was $750 or maybe $799 before the $50 off. Now it's $949 before the $50 off. I really appreciated a mega quiet beach day and the delicious buffet, but I feel like a pool would justify the price increase.

Wow, that's crazy. I think for our July, 2024 cruise they are priced at $599 and $649 before the $50 off. I guess it depends on time of year/demand. We split it with another couple so reasonable after applying the $50 and Latitudes discount.

1 hour ago, wildcatwmn said:

Wow, that's crazy. I think for our July, 2024 cruise they are priced at $599 and $649 before the $50 off. I guess it depends on time of year/demand. We split it with another couple so reasonable after applying the $50 and Latitudes discount.

Oh, good point, that could absolutely be true. We are cruising over spring break because that's the only time we can go, unfortunately. When we went last year, it was not any kind of school break. (The kids missed a week of school and had a bad time getting caught back up, so they asked us not to do that again.)

I joked last year that maybe we could make friends with some people and get them to reimburse us for half! Definitely a lot for one family to swallow, but we are super low-key people, and we really appreciated the calm and quiet. I really want to do it again even though it's pricey. If they have a pool, even better.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’m booked for a March 2024 cruise on the NCL Epic and the Lagoon Villa set me back 949. Or I should say 900 after the 50 dollar credit. Looking forward to seeing if the pool is finished. I’ll give everyone an update soon. Cheers! 

On 11/28/2023 at 2:36 PM, wildcatwmn said:

When we were there in August, they were working on an infinity pool (all the way at the end of the cove/lagoon past the last cabana) and the workers told us it would be done "soon." Does anyone have an update? 

What do you mean by all the way at the end? Closer to Moët bar?

Saw photos posted in a FB group that did confirm the infinity pool is up and running at the Silver Cove section of GSC. They put it near where the gazeebo thing was all the way to the left. Almost directly across from the spa if you keep going west - but up in that area.

Will have lots of photos to share in about 30 days when I'm there myself in one of the 2br villas. Big group of ~15 people sharing, so the price worked out to around $150 per couple.

• Like 1