Guadeloupe Nov. 29, 2023

MissiCruzs

Currently on the Emerald Princess and we were in Guadeloupe today...a first for us. We docked at Terminal 2 and it's just a big empty building except for security coming and going. When you return to the ship there are restrooms right inside the building. Once you exit there is a green pedestrian walkway you can follow over to Terminal 1.  The information/taxi stand is across the street and next to it is a red roofed building that is the exit out of the port. We had an excursion... which I will post separately about... but we had lunch with someone who went to the taxi stand and they said they were only offering a 4 hour island tour for 50 euros per person. I don't know if you could find taxis on the other side of the gate. The guys on our excursion recommended Gosier Beach and said a taxi should be $15... which is something I saw online also. You might have to arrange ahead of time. I'm posting pictures to show the taxi/exit area. The taxi stand is behind the American flag in the picture. 

20231129_134904.jpg

20231129_134920.jpg

20231129_135013.jpg

20231129_134954.jpg

20231129_134618.jpg