PLEASE HELP!!!! I Have a REAL Problem

jbsvette

My wife and I went on out first cruise March 2nd on Elation and ever since we've been back I don't feel like working... I spend all my time planning my next cruise and reading these damn boards... On the weekends I'm craving a rum drink at 10:30am. What the hell is wrong with me? I need advice.. :confused:

I haven't really looked yet, have you two given any sort of review? I'll be on the Elation in June. I've been on the ship before, but would be interested in hearing about the ports you visited.

what in the heck is wrong with you??? you mean to tell me you haven't booked your next cruise yet? lol i am getting ready to go on my 10th. i booked the conquest for april and after booking that, i decided to go on the elation. i went on that one in feb. i haven't even gone on the conquest yet and i am looking for another to book.

i can't wait to have a drink, sleep a "little", party a "lot", sit on the beach...etc. yee-ha!

My wife and I went on out first cruise March 2nd on Elation and ever since we've been back I don't feel like working... I spend all my time planning my next cruise and reading these damn boards... On the weekends I'm craving a rum drink at 10:30am. What the hell is wrong with me? I need advice.. :confused:

Nothing is wrong I've been living my life as you described for 18 years. Book a cruise or two over the next 24 months and have fun looking forward to them. It's great.

I'm with Stircrzy,

We booked a tour that were not sure where it's departing from or where it's going. Now that's a cruise sickness for which there is NO cure!! The "Host Randy VIP Mystery Grope Tour" is still accepting applications...:cool:

Yes, I ment to spell it grope!

Sorry...I can't help you either. I have the same problem. I don't want to work anymore. I want to cruise again. I have a cruise booked right now, but spend all my free time on these boards. Reading, planning, reading, planning. My house is a mess and since our last cruise in Feb I haven't been back to my exercise class yet regularly. What an addiction we have. :( But it's better than some! :D

... I spend all my time planning my next cruise and reading these damn boards...:

How do you know your addicted

0. Cruiscritic is your main entertainment

1. You get up in the middle of the night to check out the boards

2. Its the first thing in the morning you check.

3. You hit the "reload" button every 5 seconds.

4. When your say "just one more post, honey" and turnes into much longer.

5. You get nurvous ticks when you are away from the boards too long

6. Do you regale your co-workers and friends with what's online

7. Do you LOL at work and everyone turnes their head.

you forgot a few.....

You know you have it bad when you keeping asking your spouse.......

you're not ready to eat yet?

where are the hog dogs?

you mean we aren't having goat cheese pizza tonight?

have you turned down the bed?

am i having breakfast in bed tomorrow morning?

what is the drink of the day honey?

are we gonna practice the macarena in the middle of the kitchen tonight?

what part of let's go shopping don't you understand? (that's the only time you will hear that one) lol

what's for breakfast? what's for brunch? what's for lunch? what's for mid-afternoon snack? what's for supper?

oh yea, honey, it's midnight....where is the buffet?

NOW THERE'S A SIGN!

not hardly! i eat, sleep and breathe cruises.

the only thing i look forward to in the mail is a new cruise book.

i am not even finished packing when i am trying to decide what to bring on the next one.

whew! we all need to go to cruises anonymous.

have a nice day and don't think "cruises" too much!

I had the post cruise blues last May when we got back. I was able to talk my husband (the budget person) into another cruise by breaking it down how much a week it would cost. Last May when we got back I figured that we would pay 36.00 per week for another cruise.

We booked in June.. and put 36.00 extra dollars aside per week!!

I think you were probably out of Galveston, and I'll be on the Elation when she leaves out of Miami.

Although I am sure we'd still be happy to hear about it.

When will she be leaving out of Miami? What ship will replace her in Galveston? I was on the Elation in Nov 05.

you forgot a few.....

You know you have it bad when you keeping asking your spouse.......

you're not ready to eat yet?

where are the hog dogs?

you mean we aren't having goat cheese pizza tonight?

have you turned down the bed?

am i having breakfast in bed tomorrow morning?

what is the drink of the day honey?

are we gonna practice the macarena in the middle of the kitchen tonight?

what part of let's go shopping don't you understand? (that's the only time you will hear that one) lol

what's for breakfast? what's for brunch? what's for lunch? what's for mid-afternoon snack? what's for supper?

oh yea, honey, it's midnight....where is the buffet?

NOW THERE'S A SIGN!

Hey I havent been on my cruise yet and thats me ur describing

Like everyone who has replied to your problem. You have no problem that I can find. My wife and I are cruising for the third time since June of 2005. She has the bug so bad that I went to work for Carnival for about 18 months to see if that would get the ships out of my system. Just book that next cruise and totally enjoy. That's all the advice I can give you. Happy Sailing

Lets see. I got up, let the dog out, brushed my teeth and here I am. I am on these boards just about every day. My husband likes cruising but I only want to cruise. We have two land vacations planned this year and I have a cruise. I have yet to plan anything for the land ventures but plan constantly for the cruise. Severe PCD after the Legend in Jan so I booked it again. Cruising has given me the most relaxing vacations ever! Holy cow, I just signed up for some overtime at work to be able to slip another cruise in before the Legend. Addicted? Hell Yes!!!!!!! Addicted and loving it!!

Once you have been biten by the cruising bug, and sometimes even before you actually go on your first cruise, all you can think about is the open seas. You may be fine at first when you get back home. The credit card bill has to be paid, you have to show your photos to friends and family, and you got to get that dog from the kennel (or whereever). But the old life you have return to, once again begins to remind you that there is a better life for you. The sun will hit you away that will take you back to your cruise, a commercial will come on that shows you a fimiliar port or an excursion. The cruising bug's bite begins to take over. You start drifting off at work; day dreaming about your past cruise. You start going to cruising websites searching for your next sea discovery. And then, you begin to be frustrated, irritable, and little thing sets you off. That is when you will need Cruise Healing. The only fix is a cruise. You may think you are the only one facing this infectous disease, but then your spouse will tell you how he/she feels, and then kids start whinning. At that time, STOP what you are doing, call your travel agent and book your next cruise. The only fix is the open seas, a beach will help but it only make you long for it more. GOD did not but this much water on the earth for us not to enjoy it. Now go and book your next cruise!

You don't need a doctor, or little pills, you just need

Cruise Healing

My question is does anyone work here on these boards??:D

Unfortunately, yes. I tend to check the boards when I come home from work in the morning, before I go to bed. But I didn't work last night (no babies being born, so the hospital didn't need me--I love birth control!) so I can be on here ALL day. I want to work for Cruise Critic. Then I can get paid to do this.

Hey Randy, where do I send my resume?

Archived