Food on the Lido deck

space27

What is offered at Trident Grill? I've seen many different menus, so anyone that's sailed on a Royal Class ship recently (Royal Princess to be exact), please let me know. Also, what sort of Pizza is at Prego's? I know there is a special 'princess' pizza, so what types of pizza is it usually? What flavours are at Swirls, I've heard it changes, but I've also heard that it's just chocolate and vanilla. 

Trident Grill has burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken sandwiches, chicken tacos,  and fries.  It also serves up charge items like lobster rolls.

Prego always has 3 pizzas.  Pepperoni, Margherita (cheese), and a daily special which rotates.  Sometimes the daily special is as generic as Hawaiian.  Sometimes it’s more exotic like artichokes and anchovies.  

Chocolate and Vanilla are standard at Swirls.  Depending on what can be provisioned, there may be additional flavors like strawberry and banana.  No way of finding out unless you go up and check yourself.  They tend to churn the special flavors through the afternoon.  After they run out, it’s back to vanilla and chocolate only, so don’t expect the special flavors after dinner and near closing. 

On 12/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, SCX22 said:

Depending on what can be provisioned, there may be additional flavors like strawberry and banana.  

That sounds great although I've never see it.

Maybe someday our luck will change.