Kids club on Princess

space27

Is Princess a satisfactory ship for teenagers? We booked Princess because we usually book it and we're satisfied with the quality. When we used to book, my daughter was at the age where she preferred to stick with my husband and I and not go to the club. Now she's a teenager and she's anxious that because Princess' target age is for older people, maybe there won't be anyone to meet at the teen club. Will this be an issue? We're going right in the middle of summer break and they'll both be in the Beach House club. I'd prefer to give them a heads up and plan some activities for them to do with our family than leave them in the dark. 

Are there many kids aboard a Princess Royal-Class ship during summer break?

Also, if anyone has a schedule for the Beach House club or has any idea what sort of things they do, please let me know.

1 hour ago, space27 said:

Is Princess a satisfactory ship for teenagers? We booked Princess because we usually book it and we're satisfied with the quality. When we used to book, my daughter was at the age where she preferred to stick with my husband and I and not go to the club. Now she's a teenager and she's anxious that because Princess' target age is for older people, maybe there won't be anyone to meet at the teen club. Will this be an issue? We're going right in the middle of summer break and they'll both be in the Beach House club. I'd prefer to give them a heads up and plan some activities for them to do with our family than leave them in the dark. 

Are there many kids aboard a Princess Royal-Class ship during summer break?

Also, if anyone has a schedule for the Beach House club or has any idea what sort of things they do, please let me know.

Our 3 grandchildren, a 13 yr old boy and twin girls of 11 reckoned the Island Princess ‘kids’ club was their best ever of any cruise line 👏

Our son is looking forward to the teen hangout on the cruise. He's been through every level and has enjoyed them all and never had a lack of kids to hang out with. If you are cruising anywhere near a school break there will be kids on the ship and they plan different activities like movie nights and dance parties for the older kids.