Phone number for booking Carnival Kitchen??

Markmom18

FYI:   I ended up calling Carnival. I first spoke to someone “Already Booked Your Cruise” Option.  He saw nothing either & transferred me to “Fun Shops”.

She also looked up my cruise & searched online somewhere. 🙂  

Bottom Line:  She is unable to view IF they already offered Carnival Kitchen. So, obviously doesn’t know if it just sold out.  Her suggestions — Keep checking online everyday (I Do! 🙂). Still nothing offered by the day of the cruise, ask at Guest Services.

So no new ideas but now I know 100000% that there is no help available on this subject via Carnival phone rep’s.

Keeping my fingers crossed as I continue to obsessively look at my cruise each day sigh  😊🤞🏼

🛳️🛳️

Bobbi

I will tell you from my experience as I have sailed this ship 3 times  (4th coming up).

The cooking classes sell out VERY fast.  If they are not listed, they are most likely sold out.

You can try once on board to see if they have any cancellations.

Enjoy your cruise

6 hours ago, hapytobehr said:

I will tell you from my experience as I have sailed this ship 3 times  (4th coming up).

The cooking classes sell out VERY fast.  If they are not listed, they are most likely sold out.

You can try once on board to see if they have any cancellations.

Enjoy your cruise

Hi,

I booked this cruise oh about 4 months ago.  From the day I booked, I started buying my extras . That included wanting to ink my Carnival Kitchen Class. I’m serious … I have gone online everyday since, looking to see if the classes have been listed under the Speciality Dining. Not one class.

☹️🙁

Bobbi