How is Celebrity for kids?

yvr49

We want to do a family cruise in August 2024.  I had been looking at RCI and Princess (with which I'm very familiar) but literally the only dates and itinerary that will work for all of us are on Celebrity Solstice.  Celebrity is new to us and I am wondering if they have kids' programs which would work for our 3 littles aged 5, 7 and 9.  I would appreciate any and all comments or advice.  Thanks!

The actual kids club on Celebrity is very good and was one of my kids favourites.    That said if your kids are in to amenities like water slides, rock walls etc they will be disappointed and board on Celebrity.   If they are into group activities, more creative less physical outlets then they may enjoy Celebrity.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My family and I decided to give it a shot, even though we were used to RCI and Princess. Turns out, the kids' programs on Solstice were actually pretty awesome! Our little ones, aged 5, 7, and 9, had a blast with all the activities and entertainment tailored just for them. It was a pleasant surprise, to be honest. So, I'd say go for it! Give Celebrity Solstice a try, and I think your kiddos will have a fantastic time onboard. Happy cruising! 🛳️