New to NCL and was looking at my reservation, next August and...

RaiderFaninNM

1 hour ago, Liljo22 said:

I disagree.  Before my Prima cruise last week, everything was booked up for all the restaurants except for a few that had 9 or 9:30 available.  Once on board, reservations were wide open for all restaurants.  

Please don’t confuse the know it alls with facts

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Liljo22 said:

I disagree.  Before my Prima cruise last week, everything was booked up for all the restaurants except for a few that had 9 or 9:30 available.  Once on board, reservations were wide open for all restaurants.  

Are you suggesting that making our reservations 125 days out is not a smart play?  We should just wait and hope that every sailing will be just like your Prima cruise allegedly was?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Are you suggesting that making our reservations 125 days out is not a smart play?  We should just wait and hope that every sailing will be just like your Prima cruise allegedly was?

You can make reservations how ever far out as you like.  Saying that reservations being held back is an urban legend is just wrong.  

3 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

You can make reservations how ever far out as you like.  Saying that reservations being held back is an urban legend is just wrong.  

Fact check?  I said that the following statement was urban legend:

"Just remember that 60% - 70% of reservation times are held back and not available until you board the ship"

I'm sticking with that.  You can rely on whatever (mis)information you choose to.