Speciality dining has appeared.

mcoler181

With us only booking Bella I wasn't expecting to see this show up on the planner, but it has.

We were planning to do Butchers Cut, Kaito Teppanyaki and Hola Tacos (we are on Seascape).

There is a 2 dining experiences (Butchers and Kaito) for $99, does that seem like a decent price? I'm not sure how much the dining plan menus are if we were to just book them on board for those two particular restaurants, can anyone advise?

I'm sure from memory these prices seem higher than they have in the past but that seems to be the way with everything at the minute and if its cheaper than booking them onboard then I guess its worth doing.  

The added service charge when booking on board probably kills any daily discounts. If there are any, not predictable. 

My experience after 10+ cruises and years with MSC, internet,spa,dining, excursions... everything's cheaper when booked in advance. But certainly there also have been some offers on board one could save a few bucks, I just never saw them. So for me booking everything I want in advance is the way to go.

51 minutes ago, perakcruiser said:

The added service charge when booking on board probably kills any daily discounts. If there are any, not predictable. 

My experience after 10+ cruises and years with MSC, internet,spa,dining, excursions... everything's cheaper when booked in advance. But certainly there also have been some offers on board one could save a few bucks, I just never saw them. So for me booking everything I want in advance is the way to go.

Thanks