Where will they punch holes in the SeaPass Cards?

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but I am bringing lanyards and want to get holes put in the cards when we board so I can hook them on. Where on the ship can we do this?

Thanks muchly. :)

Well if the holes are in the same places they put the holes for the kids (one hole for 18-21 that can drink beer, and 2 holes for under 18) then you might have a problem! also if you are hooking something into the hole you'll need to make sure it dosn't interfer with siding the card into the security slot on exiting, and entering the ship, and also your door lock!

This is a very stupid idea. When there are hole punches in the cards, it prevents you from being allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages and do other things. You might want to ask RCCL about this.

Monkey, you are a little too obsessed with this drinking thing, methinks!

There are those of us who would be HAPPY to be questioned by ship's personnel as to whether we were of legal drinking age! ;)

It's not rocket science. :)

It's not hard to tell where the best place to punch the hole would be and even if you somehow made a mistake the cards are easily replaced in a few minutes at the guest relations counter.

Though I bring my own hole-punchers, the cards are very thick plastic and I have had 2 of them break...at those times the Guest Relation people were more than happy to punch the card for me.

I love having my card on a lanyard. I put a little suction-cup hanger on the back of the cabin door and hang it up when I come in and when I leave the cabin I see it there and always remember to take it with me.

Archived