Question about ordering the medallion prior to the $10 charge

sun&sea

I ordered the our medallions for our January cruise way back in January of 2023. I believe this was prior to the $10 charge to have them shipped. When I look on the old app, it states they are ordered. There has never been any mention of a charge. On the new app, under Ocean ready checklist, it has a green check mark and says, "ready to sail." Beneath that part, it has a paragraph about ordering the medallion and a blue box "order now". 

Do I assume they are ordered? I don't want to clck the "order now" if they are already ordered!

Just curious if anyone ordered them prior to the charge and stil got them?

Janet

59 minutes ago, sun&sea said:

I ordered the our medallions for our January cruise way back in January of 2023. I believe this was prior to the $10 charge to have them shipped. When I look on the old app, it states they are ordered. There has never been any mention of a charge. On the new app, under Ocean ready checklist, it has a green check mark and says, "ready to sail." Beneath that part, it has a paragraph about ordering the medallion and a blue box "order now". 

Do I assume they are ordered? I don't want to clck the "order now" if they are already ordered!

Just curious if anyone ordered them prior to the charge and stil got them?

Janet

Can you click on order history? It should show the order there.

If you don’t see it. Go back to the old App. You can see history there too.

Yes, this did happen to me. I ordered before the $10 charge.

About a month before dailing, this OCT, it only showed my DH had ordered the OM.  So, I had to order mine. I paid $10. 
I Know both were ordered originally with no fee!  I have a screenshot!  But, not important enough to bother.

Funny thing. They shipped separately, mine from Japan and his from Singapore about 2 days apart.

If you don’t have a history, then your order disappeared like mine.

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Can you click on order history? It should show the order there.

If you don’t see it. Go back to the old App. You can see history there too.

Yes, this did happen to me. I ordered before the $10 charge.

About a month before dailing, this OCT, it only showed my DH had ordered the OM.  So, I had to order mine. I paid $10. 
I Know both were ordered originally with no fee!  I have a screenshot!  But, not important enough to bother.

Funny thing. They shipped separately, mine from Japan and his from Singapore about 2 days apart.

If you don’t have a history, then your order disappeared like mine.

Yes, on the old app it has an order # and the date it was placed. Thanks for your reply. I guess I will find out in a couple weeks when (or if) I get notice that they were shipped!!

11 minutes ago, sun&sea said:

Yes, on the old app it has an order # and the date it was placed. Thanks for your reply. I guess I will find out in a couple weeks when (or if) I get notice that they were shipped!!

Yes, good. We got ours 11-12 days before sailing.