Skyride check your safety belt

A few months ago on SkyRide Panorama after just leaving the platform as I was pedaling my seat suddenly went all the way back. I was not able to reach the pedals and with music playing people below were unable to hear me.  This happened to others as well on my cruise.  Just want everyone to be aware to double check your safety belt and pedals prior to leaving the platform, the staff do, but still happens.  My safety belt was loose, so I was not strapped in and being small didn’t help.  I realized I was sitting on what seemed like a balance beam, I enjoyed the view, luckily not very windy.
if it happens they come get you and throw you a rope to bring you back in, glad I wasn’t further out.  
Stay safe as it is fun!  

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up!

About how long did it take before they realized you were unable to move?  Was the safety belt completely unbuckled or just loose (as in not the right fit)?

• Like 1

Belt just totally loosened, I could have fallen out.   Took about 25 min., until the second or third person on other track came around.

I’m just happy it happened at the first turn.  I know of a kid being stuck behind the funnel.  Enjoy! 

• Like 1