NCL BOGO airfare for b2b’s?

We like to do b2b cruises. My TA (outside travel agency) and the CN folks onboard tell me that we absolutely CANNOT use their BOGO airfare with b2b cruises. 

But here on CC I read multiple accounts of people buying one way BOGO airfare - such as a Transatlantic that departs from their hometown, but requires a flight back from Europe.

Or people doing b2b cruises and only buying BOGO airfare one way for first and last cruise leg.

Can anyone provide a link or someone I can contact at NCL? Again, my TA says you cannot buy oneway BOGO airfare for b2b cruises, but if I call NCL they won’t talk to be since cruise was booked through an outside TA.

Any yes, I know routing etc is totally out of my hands. We just want to take advantage of their very attractive BOGO rates for far away cruises of 2-3 b2b itineraries.

Thanks in advance!

I kinda disagree.  I booked with Costco and they now say they won't get involved with the booking if you are wanting the BOGO offer for flights.

Call NCL again..they did it for me. We went one way from Phoenix to Lisbon and our next leg was Lisbon to Rio De Janeiro.

Travel times were excellent and we had no glitches at all.  

4 minutes ago, Desert_ Dweller said:

I kinda disagree.  I booked with Costco and they now say they won't get involved with the booking if you are wanting the BOGO offer for flights.

Call NCL again..they did it for me. We went one way from Phoenix to Lisbon and our next leg was Lisbon to Rio De Janeiro.

Travel times were excellent and we had no glitches at all.  

You are correct, Costco does not book BOGO, RT or otherwise - so that could be the issue for the OP.

12 hours ago, 1JockeyGirl said:

We like to do b2b cruises. My TA (outside travel agency) and the CN folks onboard tell me that we absolutely CANNOT use their BOGO airfare with b2b cruises. 

But here on CC I read multiple accounts of people buying one way BOGO airfare - such as a Transatlantic that departs from their hometown, but requires a flight back from Europe.

Or people doing b2b cruises and only buying BOGO airfare one way for first and last cruise leg.

Can anyone provide a link or someone I can contact at NCL? Again, my TA says you cannot buy oneway BOGO airfare for b2b cruises, but if I call NCL they won’t talk to be since cruise was booked through an outside TA.

Any yes, I know routing etc is totally out of my hands. We just want to take advantage of their very attractive BOGO rates for far away cruises of 2-3 b2b itineraries.

Thanks in advance!

NCL will answer procedural questions even if you use a TA.

Once you have your answer, they probably will tell you that you must work through the TA, which you must do.

But you are now armed with the correct information - and you must insist that your TA follow up with NCL. I had an issue like that this about 6 months ago (not air related).