4th on the river in NOLA

nancy M.

Has anyone been to this? Since we will be getting off the Conquest on the 4th and will be staying we are wondering if we should be spending the day and evening at this event or if we should be touring around the city. Any thoughts on this? I would love to hear what you regulars have to say about this event.

Nancy

sailing Conquest 6/27/04

And the Valor 6/12/05

It is called, officially, Go 4th On The River, because it is sponsored by TV channel 4. We go just about every year, and it is a lot of fun. There are local bands playing, and fireworks at about 9:00 p.m. I can't find a schedule yet, but one should be available in a week or so.

We usually go in the late afternoon when the heat lets up a bit.

jpmpuma, Thanks for the link. I went to the site and looked at it and it will definately be added onto our things to do list. THanks again.

Nancy

sailing Conquest 6/27/04

And the Valor 6/12/05

We booked our room back in February. Not sure why I did it so early but am extremely happy that I did. We will be staying at the Omni Hotel in the French Quarter. I checked just the other day and noticed that they were now completly full.

Nancy

Carnival Conquest---My first cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ffd700&cdt=2004;6;27;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

And the Valor 6/12/05

Carnival Valor--- Voyager group cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived