Booking Teppanyaki Dinner. How far in advance?

mamiamjo

First time sailing on a ship that has this venue so I thought I'd book for our up coming Celebration cruise in May, nothing is showing up so I assumed it may be all sold out already, so I decided I'd book for our Feb 2025 cruise but it's not showing there either (only showing Chef's Table, Steakhouse & Rudi's) a whole 13 months out. So I guess my question is, how far out in advance do I need to book the Teppanyaki Dinner (or even Lunch for that matter)?

If it doesn't show but other restaurants do, is it sold out?

I just went to book on the Venezia for May and not on the list, the steakhouse, Italian, Chefs Table and Dr Suess are.

I am having the same issue. Bonsai was available to book for specialty dining for our cruise (going April 20th) a couple days ago, but it is no longer listed. The Green Eggs and Ham breakfast shows "sold out" but is still shown on the website so I am wondering if this is a glitch on the website.

Edited by djs263875
clarification

I came here to see if anyone else was experiencing something similar - I wanted to book teppanyaki for my 4/7/24 Celebration cruise and it's not showing as a bookable experience! Not even that it's sold out, it just isn't on the page at all. Very confused

We booked Teppanyaki dinner for 2 different weeks this past Sept on Venezia a couple months out and booked lunch once on board.

Sounds like something's wonky w/website.  You should call.

On 1/11/2024 at 11:02 PM, Haljo1935 said:

We booked Teppanyaki dinner for 2 different weeks this past Sept on Venezia a couple months out and booked lunch once on board.

Sounds like something's wonky w/website.  You should call.

I've been checking the website each day and today it showed back up for both our May cruise and our Feb '25 cruise so I'm thinking it was a website issue.

• Like 1

I am sailing on Celebration next week. Teppaniki was avialble for a few months then about five days ago it disappeared so I thought is has sold out but it reappeared yesterday. Maybe this is what is happening on your bookings. call Carnival to see if yuo can reserve it over the phone.